Friday, June 5, 2009

alsdfkjaslfdjasldjfasld AAHHHHH!!



SPIT IN HIS EYE!

6/4/09 Royals lose again. In the bottom of the 8th. On a meatball fastball.

Even though today is Greinke Day, the entire Royals Organization is so frustrating that this entire post may just be verbal diarrhea.

Trey Hillman: Fuck me man, what are you doing?? You have Farnsworth, Cruz, and Soria in the pen to win a game, but you bring in JAMEY WRIGHT?! Jamey Wright pitched well in the earlier part of the year but is clearly struggling. While Farnsworth has pitched how many scoreless innings? I would rather lose a game with a guy who has a 95+ fastball than a dude who now throws sinkers that don't sink. At least you could have brought our ALL - STAR closer in. Don't give me that bullshit about him not being ready....if he wasn't ready he should not have come off the DL. Is it that fucking hard?

I'm starting to curse too much so this post is almost over, but I can't for the life of me understand why the media isn't all over this! The ineptitude of the Star amazes me.

Can Scott Pioli and Todd Haley come run the Royals? At least they make me feel like they know what they are doing.

Any One Left on the Bandwagon?

No comments:

Post a Comment